Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Bitchin' Kitchen

On Sunday, 11/25 Greg & I went to the kitchen cabinet place & I ordered my new cherry wood cabinets. The whole process was very cool. The guy takes the spec of your kitchen and projects it on a wall -- then you design your kitchen together. The best part ... it's the same price as Ikea kitchens, but unlike Ikea these are semi-customizable. I'm VERY excited about the caddy corner open shelves!

Now, when Rocky told me he was going to "start" on Monday I had no idea that I was going to come home to this.

No turning back now.

Lots of decisions to make & lots of things to order ... hardware for the cabinets, tile for a new floor, granite for the counter, mosaic tile for the back splash, paint color and appliances! Thanks to Mary & Consumer Reports for all of my appliance shopping needs.















No comments: