Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just One of the Boys

I took Monday, 12/17 off from work to host a series of deliveries
  • Appliances (Fridge, stove, microwave & dishwasher)
  • Shower door
  • The glass fronts for my kitchen cabinets
  • Bathroom tile
The drama started promptly at 8:39am when GE's local delivery service called to confirm the delivery for TOMORROW. Rather then going through every detail of the 5 different phone calls that ensued, I'm VERY happy to report that my appliances were delivered on time! :)

I hung out with the boys all day. It was great. We ordered in Chinese food & sat on the floor. It was my first meal (chicken & broccoli with brown rice) in the Merle. We cheered with a 2 liter bottle of Coke. I loved every minute.

For most of the day I pretended like I was on some HGTV design show. I painted these amazing vintage outlet covers I found on eBay. I told Rocky he could put me to work. The truth is I wanted to work with some drills or heavy machinery, but he wasn't loving that idea. So he just set me up in the corner with my little paint set.

Benson Tile was a no show, so it's back to the Merle tomorrow at 8am for the delivery.

No comments: